Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Climbing Rock Canyon

I'm finally getting around to posting about the afternoon I spent with my friends Kristi and Maria from school.  We just went climbing on a wall up Rock Canyon right here in Provo.  It was a much needed break from studying!!  Maria was belaying me...and she's so tiny, I had to have a lot of faith in the little pulley system.  But she knew what she was doing and did a great job!  I was glad that I went first because Maria and Kristi were so fast!  I was so impressed.  Maria assured me that it's hardest to go up first because you don't have the advantage of seeing the route that someone else took.  I think she was just trying to make me feel better.  Anyway, I'm hooked and can't wait to go again!  Let's do it girls...next Friday? [Maria, send me the pic of all three of us and I'll add it to this post!]

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I read your comment on facebook, and I thought "Great! Another returned missionary that has a blog!" This is a great way to keep in touch with our friends. You can also check my blog and get updated about my family. I was sad I couldn't see you when you guys came to Spain. I wish I could have met la hermana Johnston!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete