Saturday, December 27, 2008

Simple pleasures...

Last year we were pretty lame when it came to holidays. We were just trying to keep up with planning a wedding, moving into a place of our own and keeping up with school. Halloween came and went and decorating for Christmas was not a high priority! But this year was different. We were very excited to have our first Christmas tree and outdoor decorations! Our little 5' tree with white lights and homemade ornaments really lit up the place this holiday season. I really looked forward to coming home each day and completing my homework in our cozy home lit only by the lights on the tree. We even got to hang garland and tie red bows on the railing of our porch! I still feel like I'm playing house, but I love it! We love Christmas in Wymount!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you've got a blog! Now I can know what you're up to. We missed you guys at the family shindig. I'm sure you had a great time with the Johnstons.

    ReplyDelete